subtlyhers

subtlyhers

Monday, February 27, 2012

Her sub, her sissy, her boy.

Since Domalicious and Master became a couple I have been feeling more sub than ever before.  I have discussed it with Domalicious and tried to explain to her that I feel almost like a sissy, not the dress up in a french maid outfit kind of sissy, just less like a "real man".  I fell more like her sub, her boy, her sissy, and I think that I understand why now.  I am not sure why I didn't understand it better before because it seems so obvious, I suppose I have just been so overwhelmed by things of late that I just didn't get it.

I think that the reason I feel more like her sissy now is that she has a real man in Master.  She does not need me to try to fill that roll for her now.  In the past I have always tried to be her real man as well as her sub.  I was not always (perhaps ever) very successful at it, but I did try.

Other than romantically I was, and still am, her real man.  I am her shoulder to lean on, her strong support, her partner in life.  Romantically we do share something very, very special, but I have never been good at being her "man".  I don't know if I am explaining this in a way that others can understand, but I think that Domalicious and perhaps AlphaDomme will.  I am not good at romance, I love Domalicious more than anyone else could possibly love her, but I just am not a romantic man, and in bed I am inadequate at intercourse.  I have always had to find other ways to please her sexually.

Even with the other cuckolding situations we have been involved with, none really fulfilled this need for Domalicious.  A couple of them were great sexually, but they still were not able to be her "real man".  She did not have the feelings for them like she does for Master and so I don't think that they could possibly have met her needs.

Now that Domalicious belongs to Master she is getting many of her romantic and sexual needs fulfilled by him.  Master is her "real man", and I am able to just be free to be her sub.  I can love and worship her as a sub more completely now, I am not trying to be something I am not.  I can make her feel like a Goddess, and Master can make her feel like his woman.  That was actually a little hard to write, because she is my woman as well, and I hope I make her feel like my woman, but it is in a different way from Master.  (Damn jealousy)

So now I can be Domalicious' sub, her sissy, her boy.  She is getting her need for a "real man" met by Master and so I am free to just be me.  This makes me very happy, I always have felt badly that I could not be the man that Domalicious needs in that way.  I have always felt like a bit of a failure when it came to being her man.  Now that I am able to just be who I am, I am being so much more romantic with her, I think that she is much happier with me.  It is a bit ironic, I am being romantic as her sissy/sub, while I could not be romantic as her man.  It is a little different kind of romance, but I think she likes it.

2 comments:

  1. What you have expressed in this post is the crux of the cuckold experience: being "unmanned" by your wife's discovery of a sexually superior man.

    Most men would find your situation unbearably humiliating. You don't mention "humiliation", but I have to think that you are getting masochistic pleasure from feelings of humiliation.

    I identify with your positive feelings too. Like you, I get pleasure from my wife's pleasure, so it pleases me that her lover is really good in bed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I am experiencing a great deal of humiliation, and I love it. Humiliation has always been a big turn on for me, and this is taking me to new levels.

    ReplyDelete