subtlyhers

subtlyhers

Saturday, February 11, 2012

An interesting turn of events.

The times they are a changing, and perhaps so is the direction of this Blog at least somewhat.  Domalicious recently decided to look for a new guy, and she has found one.  The interesting thing is that the new man in her life is a Dom.  He is now her, and my, Master.

Domalicious had told me before that she thought she may be a switch, and she had even played around a bit "subbing" to one of her guys who was a switch himself, though she always directed the action. it was always just a role play situation.  Oh, how things have changed in the last couple of days.

She met our Master online and began chatting with him, they really hit it off, and so last night they met in person. They seem to have very good chemistry, and Domalicious is very excited by all of this.  She seems to be really getting into being Master's sub.  I am as well I must admit.

Domalicious and Master spent a couple of hours together last night, I briefly met him, but they apparently were both very pleased with their meeting.  The chemistry was so right, and they felt so good about each other that Master has already taken ownership of her.  They have been chatting a great deal online since then, as well as speaking on the phone, and the relationship is taking shape and evolving quickly.

Domalicious now belongs  to Master, I belong to them both.  Domalicous' body is Master's, I have no rights to it.  As I understand it I will probably not be allowed to have intercourse with Domalicous anymore.  If Master approves I may be allowed to touch her and to worship her orally.  She is now Master's plaything, he may direct her, use her, and punish her as he pleases.

Adendum 02/12/12:  Master wished me to be more specific regarding his ownership of Domalicious' body and to clarify that her pussy and all her holes belong to him now.  

This is very exciting to both Domalicous and I, she is discovering a side of herself that she really did not recognize before.  I am finding it incredibly erotic, as well as interesting and sometimes amusing.  I love watching as Domalicous takes her first steps on the journey of submission.  It it exciting to see how it thrills her, it is amusing to watch her confronted with situations that put a sub on the spot, just like I have dealt with for years as her sub, and see her deal with them.

As for me; well I am so excited and turned on by all this that I have been able to think of little else for the past 24 hours.  I could hardly sleep last night, and have spent much of today with pinky erect as I thought and fantasized about my new role as the sub of a sub.  There is so much fodder for fantasizing in this situation I find myself in, I will have to be careful that I do not get lost in fantasy land.

No comments:

Post a Comment