subtlyhers

subtlyhers

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

worthless sub

Master has directed that I come her and post about why I am a worthless sub (which is Master's name for me).  I am a worthless sub because although I have a penis and balls they are not very useful.  Domalicious named my penis pinky, because it is so small and pink.  While pinky is smaller than average for a penis, it would still be large enough to give Domalicious pleasure if I could just control it.

My endurance is the real problem, and the real reason that I cannot please Domalicious with pinky.  I can usually not last even a full minute before I will have to stop to keep from cumming when I am allowed to have sex with her.  There are times when I cannot even last fifteen seconds after entering Master's pussy.  I will have to stop and hold very still, Domalicious cannot move either, or I will cum.  Sex with me is a lot of stop and go for Domalicious, and is probably not very pleasurable for her, certainly not like having sex with a real man like Master.

These are the reasons that I am a worthless sub and why Domalicious needs a real man like Master to pleasure her and fulfill her needs.  I am helping to groom and prepare her tonight for a date tomorrow with Master.  I am so excited that she will be pleasured by Master, and I hope that I will be allowed to worship Master's pussy afterward and to taste his presence there.

No comments:

Post a Comment