subtlyhers

subtlyhers

Sunday, February 12, 2012

Some fun last night.

Master has directed me to post here about the time I was allowed to be involved with he and Domalicious last night, I hope my post will please him.  I am afraid that I may leave something(s) out as it was all so emotionally and sexually charged that my head was spinning by the time he sent me off to sleep and some of last night seems a bit of a blur (in a good way).

Master and Domalicious had spent much of the day yesterday chatting online and on the phone, I was not really involved in any play until the evening, so I will begin then.

Domalicious called me into her room and told me that Master had ordered her to send him a picture of her breasts, I was to take the picture.  I took the picture and she sent it to Master, who seemed pleased and commented on how much he was going to enjoy playing with her breasts and placing them in bondage.  Master then ordered Domalicious to squeeze my cock and balls "fucking hard" and to remind me that he owns her, that she is his slut,  that her pussy and all her holes belong to him.  Domalicious did so, squeezing until I could not help but cry out from the pain, I was then sent to stand in the corner while they chatted some more.

A while later, I have no idea how much time had passed, Domalicious had me return to the bed and sit next to her.  She grabbed my pinky and balls again and began squeezing them as she showed me a picture of Master's cock and balls and told me that "This is what a real man's cock looks like."   She continued to squeeze telling me that it was the cock that would be fucking her pussy and ass and that she would be sucking from now on.  I was so excited at the humiliation I was experiencing and at seeing the lust that Domalicious has for Masters wonderful cock.  I was then sent back to the corner with orders to think about Master's cock and how he would be using it on my wife.

More time passed as I stood in the corner, I coiuld hear Domalicious occasionally giggle, moan now and then, and there was even an "Oh my God!" or two thrown in there.  After a while I heard her get up from the bed, she came up behind me, and told me that Master was pissed that we lived so far away and that he could not be with his slut tonight.  She told me that Master had directed her to punish me for this, and that I was to assume the position so that she could whip me.  I forgot to mention earlier that Master had Domalicious send him a link to this blog, and that he had seen the picture of the black and purple whip that Domalicious uses on me.



That was the whip that he chose for her to punish me with, at least  I think it was I didn't actually see the whip, but it felt like this one.  She told me that this was punishment and there would be no warm up.  She then gave me four hard lashes with the whip.  Domalicous returned to the bed, and her conversation with Master while I remained in the corner.

It seemed like I was left in the corner quite a while this time, but it is hard to judge the passage of time when you are in that situation so I really don't know how long it had been when Domalicious called me back to the bed.  She showed me the chat window that she had open for her chat with Master and I saw that he had said I was allowed to finger her and use the glass dildo on her.  He said that he was pleased with the way I had quickly completed some tasks he and Domalicious had given me earlier in the day.

Domalicious got on her hands and knees, with her bottom up and I began to finger her.  She was so incredibly wet and hot.  I inserted two fingers and began fucking and working her pussy, gently at first but just for a moment since she was already so hot, and then began fucking her hard with my fingers.  She was reminding me that she is Master's slut, that she belongs to him, that it was his pussy that I was fingering.  I began using the glass dildo on her, soon had her on the verge of orgasm.  She told me to stop, I didn't understand why, but then the phone rang.  Master wanted to listen to her orgasm.

She picked up the phone and said hello to Master, and asked him if I could begin fucking her again.  I began with my fingers, and soon she told me to use the dildo again.  As I fucked her with the dildo she was moaning, and gasping, and telling Master that she was his property, telling him how much she wanted his cock, and to be with him.  She rolled onto her back and continued to talk to Master.  Her foot found my pinky and she told Master how excited and hard I was, she asked him if she could kick my balls as I fucked her for him.  I couldn't hear but Master must have said yes as she began to kick my balls and pinky.  She would rub pinky with her foot and then stomp on my balls.

It wasn't long before she asked Master for permission to cum.  She began an incredible orgasm, she was cumming and cumming like I have never seen her cum.  She was still rubbing pinky and stomping at my balls, and I got so excited I just lost it, began to cum myself.  I unfortunately did not have permission to cum.  Domalicous had orgasm after orgasm, I continued to fuck her for Master with the dildo.  I would slow and gentle the fucking as she began to come down from one orgasm, but then suddenly ramp it up sending her into another.  Domalicious had three or four orgasms, none of us, including her, were sure just how many she actually had.

I of course was (am) in trouble for having cum without permission, I licked my cum from Domalicious' foot, and from myself.  I then cleaned up the dildo and Master told me to go to sleep while he and Domalicious talked more.

This was a wonderful session, I think we all enjoyed it very much.  Even though I came I was still incredibly horny.  Master said that I could sleep in bed with Domalicious but we were not allowed to kiss or touch each other the rest of the night.  I think this drove us both a bit crazy, as we love to cuddle at night, and I usually rub her back to help her fall asleep.  I found myself waking several times during the night, and had to keep reminding myself that I was not allowed to touch Domalicious.  I was so restless during the night, fantasizing about serving Master and Domalicious.

I was so happy this morning when we awoke and Domalicious said that we were allowed to kiss.

No comments:

Post a Comment