subtlyhers

subtlyhers

Saturday, February 18, 2012

another update

So...after Domalicious read my blog last night we talked, and I had misunderstood things before regarding Master's ownership of me.  As I understand things right now, Master does still own me.  As Domalicious pointed out I am her property and so his ownership of her includes me.  How I am going to be dealt with by them is part of what they are discussing as they figure out the particulars of their relationship.  I am very happy about this and I am looking forward to serving them both in whatever way they wish.

I had a lovely night with Domalicous last night, we talked and cuddled a lot, played a lot as well.  I was and am feeling so happy in my submission to her.  We stayed up way to late, and I am exhausted this morning, but it was well worth it.  I love my wife.

No comments:

Post a Comment