subtlyhers

subtlyhers

Monday, February 13, 2012

poor pinky

I was feeling so horny this morning.  I awoke humping against the mattress, pinky would so love to be allowed inside Domalicious' pussy.  Her pussy belongs to Master now though, and for that matter so does pinky.  It is such a turn on to me to be denied that pleasure and honor.  I do consider being allowed inside Domalicious an honor, and I have always thanked her when she allowed me to enter her.  Now her pussy belongs to Master and even if she wants to have pinky inside her she cannot without his permission.  Domalicious and I are both experiencing denial now, and it is such a turn on.

I had a difficult time falling asleep last night.  Domalicous called me and told me about her experience with Master, she thought it was wonderful, and I am so happy for her.  It didn't make it easy to sleep though, with thoughts of Master flogging and fucking her running through my mind.  Domalicious told me last night that I was not allowed to touch pinky, that made it even more difficult to fall asleep, no wife beside me to stroke, and no permission to stroke pinky.

Fortunately, once I was able to fall asleep, I slept well until my fantasies awakened me this morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment