subtlyhers

subtlyhers

Sunday, February 19, 2012

Wishing for the whip.

I am happy to be owned by Master and Domalicious.  This is such an interesting experience, with such intense feelings.  My desire for Domalicious is off the chart right now, as is my desire to be physically dominated.  I think because I am experiencing all these emotions I really feel the need to be beaten, or to worship my wife, or to be allowed to watch her and Master together, or something that is more physical.  I guess there is so much going on in my head and heart that perhaps my body is feeling left out.

For the last several days I have felt the need to be beaten, not just a little discipline, but to be beaten into deep subspace.  I wish that Domalicious could beat me until I was senseless, and then hold and cuddle me as I come back from subspace.  I want to worship her as well, to inhale her fragrance, to touch her, and to taste her.

Domalicious belongs to Master now, as do I, and so it will be up to him what, if any, attention I get from her.

No comments:

Post a Comment