subtlyhers

subtlyhers

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

What a great day!

Just as I had posted my last blog Master and Domalicious came back into the room.  they had brought me some food, and they lay down on the bed and began playing again.  Again it was very exciting, and I was allowed to kind of hold, and support Domalicious as Master was making love to her.

Domalicious and I are back home now, we talked a lot on the drive home, and we are both very happy.  This was a great day, I had some worries that being there while Master and Domalicious played might be difficult for me, but it wasn't.  It was absolutely freaking fantastic.

This experience made me realize a thing or two, or perhaps more accurately it really brought them home for me.  It made me feel really inadequate when it comes to performing penetrative sex.  This makes me feel kind of sad, but Domalicious and I discussed it a bit and I know that I can do much else to please her and that she is happy with me as her lover.  It also really drove home to me how much of a sub I am.  One other thing is that it truly convinced me of the veracity of my "subsexual" theory.  I will perhaps go into these things in more detail later, but I am just too tired right now.

I just want to thank Master and Domalicious once again for allowing me to be a part of this today, it was unbelievably wonderful for me and made me so happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment