subtlyhers

subtlyhers

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Domalicious is home

Domalicious is home now, her time with Master seems to have gone very well.  Master told me that I should be very proud of her, and I am soooo proud of her.  She has always been such a strong wife and Domme for me, and I know that she will be a strong sub for Master.

I did have a difficult time yesterday when I picked Domalicious up.  Master had directed that I was not allowed to touch, hug, or kiss her until the evening.  I was feeling a bit fragile, and really needed a hug, but I made it through and Domalicous held me and made me feel so much better last night once we were allowed to touch one another.

When he found out that I had been struggling with my feelings Master was very generous and allowed me to have intercourse with Domalicious last night.  I am very grateful to him for that, it felt so wonderful to be inside her.  I was reminded that she, her pussy, and all her holes do belong to him, and that I was only being allowed into his pussy through his generosity, and I truly am grateful to him for that.  I wasn't able to do much more than just enter her, I was so worked up that I almost came just being inside her, but it still felt so good to be there, and to be a part of her, I needed that closeness.  Knowing that I was in Master's property just heightened the excitement for me.

I am finding this new relationship to be a real emotional roller coaster for me.  We have been involved in many cuckold relationships before, but the dynamic is so much different this time that it is raising many new feelings for me.  I am euphoric at times, and scared at times.  The euphoric times far out number the scary times, but both are very powerful.

I see Domalicious developing such strong feelings for Master, and I understand how powerful the feelings a sub has for her/his Dominant can be.  That is what is scary for me.  In all the previous cuckold relationships we have experienced I was never concerned that Domalicious' feelings for her partner would rival the feelings that she has for me.  In this situation I am not so sure.  I can see the possibility for her developing feelings for Master that are as strong as the feelings that she has for me.

 This possibility is what I have been struggling with most since Domalicious first met Master.  I am dealing with things much better now.  I had a talk with Domalicious about this, and she reassured me.  I also remembered a conversation I once had with a Domme and her sub/husband about this very subject.

To make a long story short, her husband had struggled with the same concerns when they had entered a somewhat similar cuckolding situation (she was not the "bull's" sub though) with a man that she developed very strong feelings for.  What she explained to me was that just because she loved her "real man" as much as her sub did not mean she loved the sub any less than she had before the bull came into the relationship, or that she would ever let her sub go.

She told me that she loved her sub and the other man in different ways and that her sub was her forever sub, the love of her life, and she would never let him go.  She also said that it was really hard to say that she loved the bull as much as the sub, or vice versa.  She said that the love was different, and asked "how does one measure love anyway."

I discussed this with Domalicious last night, and she reassured me that this is the kind of place that I hold in her heart and that she will never let me go either.  She told me that she has talked with Master about this and that Master would never try to separate us, and that she was very clear with him that I will always be her subhub.  With the trust I have in Domalicious I feel much better after the talk we had last night.

No comments:

Post a Comment