subtlyhers

subtlyhers

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Feeling well.

My heart and head are finally catching up with all the changes over the past week.  I am getting a much better handle on my emotions.  I am comfortable now, I am getting to know Master better, and getting things straight in my head.  Yesterday and today I have not had any worries, and have been able to just enjoy the ride.

It is fun and exciting.  I love seeing Domalicious so happy, and seeing her experience being a sub first hand is so much fun for me.  It's all incredibly hot and erotic for me as well.  I love the control that Master has taken in our relationship even though it tortures me at times.  Not being able to kiss, or touch Domalicious without his permission is driving me crazy, I desire her so much, and it is so exciting for a masochist like me to be denied that physical access to my wife.  At the same time I need to say that Master has been generous and has not taken the denial to a point that it is more than either Domalicious or I can handle.

Of course I know that Master will be increasing his control over us, but I am comfortable now that Master will not push us too far too fast.  I believe he will push our limits, but my trust in him is growing and now I truly do feel comfortable and safe as his sub.

I was punished last night for having cum without permission a couple nights back.  Domalicious used the dressage whip and the quirt pictured below on me.


It was a fairly intense punishment whipping, there was no warm up, and it definitely got my attention.  It was also something I really needed, it was cathartic beside being punishing.  I can still feel the fire of the dressage whip on my back.  Thank you Master and Miss for this punishment.

Master was generous and allowed me to touch Domalicous last night.  We cuddled, and I rubbed and kissed her back.  Master had said that Domalicous could have intercourse with me if she wished.  It was her choice and she chose not to.  I am glad she made the choice she did, I think that both of us are truly beginning to love the fact that Master owns her body and to believe that it should be reserved for his pleasure.

I am still experiencing some very intense emotional moments, but yesterday and today, those moments have all been positive.  I am very happy and content right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment