subtlyhers

subtlyhers

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

That was fun!

I am writing this on Domalicious' computer from the motel room that she and Master are sharing.  They have just come out of the bath and are getting ready to go out, I will be remaining here.  This has been a great experience, it was so exciting and so much fun.

I brought Domalicous here earlier this morning and dropped her off.  I ran over to a fast food place to get her some breakfast, by the time I returned to the room she and Master were already in bed.  It was pretty funny, I hadn't been gone ten minutes, Master was not even there yet when I left, and by the time I returned with the breakfast sandwiches they were naked and in bed.  I guess they had been missing each other!

Unfortunately I had an appointment this morning, so I had to leave right away after dropping Domalicious' breakfast off, but that was probably good.  It gave Master and Domalicious a chance to be together without having the annoying sub around.

When I returned from my appointment Master was not there, but Domalicious said he would be returning soon.  I watched as she got ready for him, and was able to help with a couple of little things.  Things got very exciting upon Master's return.  Domalicious was naked, wearing a chain harness that Master likes, stockings, and elbow length gloves.  Master came into the room and kissed Domalicious so passionately.

Master had Domalicious undress him, and sent me to sit in a chair across the room.  They got onto the bed and began making love, it was so exciting to watch.  Master was was kissing Domalicious, caressing her breasts, pinching and tugging her nipples.  I don't think I need go into too much detail here, but they were making love, and Master would give Domalicious an occasional swat.  Master would ask Domalicious who her pussy belonged to and she would say "It belongs to you Master!"  They both made it very clear to me that she is Master's property.

After a while they told me to strip down to my underwear, and Domalicious asked if pinky was hard, he was very hard.  They had me move closer to the bed, and then Domalicious had me take pinky out of my underwear so that Master could see how small and pathetic he is.  I think Master was surprised that pinky was so small.  Pinky was not erect then, and pinky does look very small when flaccid.  Master commented that he understood why Domalicious could not be pleased by pinky and why she punishes him and my balls so often.

They were making love, and Master was so good, he was able to last so long, and Domalicous looked like she was in heaven as Master drove his big cock into her pussy.  He continued to give her a swat, or pinch her nipples now and then.  At one point he put his finger up her ass, I thought I might lose it right then, it was so hot.

I have no idea how long this lasted, but eventually they sent me into the bathroom so that they could enjoy each other in private.  Master did call me back at one point to bring them a bottle of water since they were getting thirsty.  I was able to hear the sounds of them making love from the bathroom, but I couldn't make out actual words most of the time, only when they would get really loud.  Domalicious had ordered that I not touch pinky while I was in the bathroom, that was so difficult, pinky was dripping precum like crazy.  I did pinch and play with my nipples a bit, I could not stand just sitting there, I had to do something.

The next thing that happened was when I heard Master cum, it sounded so intense, I wish I would have been allowed to watch it.  Master and Domalicious then called me back into the bedroom and had me kneel at the end of the bed.  Domalicious moved down to the end and lay back spreading her legs.  I could see Master's cum in her pussy, it was dripping out and a little was dribbling down toward her anus.  Domalicious told me to lick Master's cum from his pussy.  I thanked Master and Domalicious and absolutely dove in.  It was a fantasy come true for me, it was so incredible, I hope I will be allowed to do that very very often in the future.    It tasted so good, the combination of Domalicious' pussy and Master's cum, and it felt so right for me to be there, cleaning up as they watched and teased me.  Domalicious let me lick her for awhile, and let me lick her asshole as well, I never wanted to stop, I wish I was still licking her now.

She did stop me though, and she and Master have bathed and gone out together.  I have made the bed, and she wanted me to blog about this while it was still so fresh in my mind.

It's funny, I was not particularly emotional during this session, I was excited, but not overly emotional.  At one point Domalicious told me how she loved Master, that hurt a little, and spiked a bit of jealousy, but I was all good with that and with them making love.  Now as I type this I almost feel like crying, not from bad or negative emotions, but from happiness.

I realize now I was in subspace during this, I am starting to come out of it now so the emotions are kicking in.  They are really, really good emotions though.  I really feel like I belong to Master and Domalicious, that I need to be their sub, and oh God I so need to be allowed to lick Master's cum from her pussy and I hope someday from her ass.

Very intense emtions right now, I just wish that I could spend every minute of everyday serving Master and Domalicious, too bad things like jobs, mortgage payments, etc get in the way of the best things in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment