subtlyhers

subtlyhers

Saturday, February 25, 2012

One man's Goddess is another man's slut.

I woke up this morning wanting Domalicious so desperately.  I desired her so much, I wanted to worship her, I wanted to hold her and to be held by her.  I love Domalicious with all my being, a look or a touch from her will cause me to shudder with joy and delight.  She is like a Goddess to me, she is my love.

To Master Domalicious is his sub, his toy, his slut.  I know that she pleases him.  He cares about her very much, I have no idea the depth of his feelings for her, but I know her respects and cares for her very much.

I find it very interesting that Domalicious can be so happy, and is so good at, being both my Goddess and Master's slut at the same time.  She is such an incredible woman, Master and I are both very lucky men.

3 comments:

  1. Subtly, I read some of your blog this morning, then I had to go to the gym with my wife. But I got back and finished reading it as soon as I could.

    As I read, I put myself in your shoes, and the feelings are intense. It's kind of scary, the thought of being owned not just by your wife but by another man. The humiliation you feel must be intense. But I must confess, it arouses me to think of it.

    I must say, I would perhaps think the events of this blog were fantasy, except that I have known you and Domalicious for a while...and I know that you are both real.

    I imagine myself in your shoes, and that his hot. But I also imagine myself in Master's shoes, and that is incredibly hot too. What an erotic rush it must be to have such power over both your wife and you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just a couple days ago I was telling Domalicious that people are going to think this is just another fantasy blog. If I was just reading it instead of living it I would think so.

    Funny thing is now I wonder if these other blogs I always thought were just fantasy might be real as well?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it's probably safe to say that:
    1. most people's fantasies are wilder than their real lives, so much of the content on the Internet is fantasy
    But..
    2. whatever many people are fantasizing, some people are actually doing, which means that some of those "fantasy blogs" are real.

    Generally, one doesn't know which ones are real. However, in this case, having had prior contact with you, I am pretty sure that what you are posting is real.

    ReplyDelete