subtlyhers

subtlyhers

Saturday, March 24, 2012

some humiliation last night

Unfortunately Domalicious ended up not feeling well enough to meet Master the other evening, she was quite sad about that.  She is still recovering and has bad days and better days, but it seems she is making progress.

Master and Domalicious played with me a bit last night, and Master directed me to post about it here.  It was quite a humiliating experience, and of course having to post about it here is even more humiliating.

Domalicious had told me yesterday morning that Master had decided that they would play with me a bit in the evening.  She told me that my sissy hole would be fucked, and that I would be allowed to put pinky in Master's pussy.  Of course, even though I was very tired all day, I was very excited thinking about both those things.  I love having my ass fucked, and have been sooo missing being inside Domalicious.  By evening I was very wound up.

Domalicious and Master were chatting online, when Domalicious had me get undressed and lay on the bed beside her.  She told me to start stroking pinky, and asked me what I wanted to put in my sissy hole.  I really wanted to try this big white dildo we have, but Domalicious thought it was too soon for me to try something that big.  I ended up with the small vibrator she had used on me last time, it felt so good.  I love having my sissy hole filled, it excites me so much.  I was laying there edging pinky, with that vibrator going at full speed in my sissy hole, when Master and Domalicious decided it was time for the real humiliation to begin.

Domalicious turned on her webcam, and got it situated so that Master could see us.  I was supposed to stick pinky inside her, she wanted Master to see how pathetic I am at intercourse.  Well pinky was not being very cooperative.

I am not sure what it is, but I have a hard time getting pinky hard when Master is watching.  I get very excited, pinky will be dripping precum like crazy, but he doesn't seem to want to get hard.  Domalicious thinks he is intimidated by Master's big cock, which may be the case.  I was so excited that I was on the edge of cumming without even getting hard, that was extremely humiliating.  I could see Master laughing and shaking his head.  Domalicious even sucked on pinky a bit, something that very rarely happens, but that didn't help, I was still on the verge of cumming without being hard.  Finally she gave pinky and my balls a good hard swat, and that did the trick, he got hard.

Domalicious moved so I could enter her, and I was able to make about two feeble strokes inside her before I came with her and Master both laughing at me.  It was a very intense orgasm for me, I still had the vibrator in my sissy hole, and I was so humiliated to have Master watching.

I licked my cum out of Master's pussy, well most of it, there was some on the bed as well which she had me lick up.  It was all very humiliating, Master and Domalicious were both laughing at me, and joking about how quickly I came.

Domalicious had me put some nipple clamps on, and one of her night gowns.  She told me to go clean the vibrator and put it away.  After I had done that she had me remove the nipple clamps, and when Master excused me sent me off to bed in her nighty.  She gave me a kiss and told me that she loves her sissy.

It was all very exciting to me, and I am feeling very sub this morning even though I was allowed to cum last night.

Thank you sooo much Master for allowing me to put pinky inside your pussy, I know my performance was pathetic, but it did feel so very good to be allowed inside my wife again.  I am very grateful

1 comment:

  1. Interesting post. That had to be really humiliating!

    I can see that is would be exciting though.

    You are lucky to have a partner who is able to love you while humiliating you for your sexual inadequacy next to Master.

    ReplyDelete