subtlyhers

subtlyhers

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Things are going well.

Everything continues to go well with me, I am feeling more and more comfortable with Domalicious' submission to Master.  I think I am learning some things about submission, and about myself.  My submission is deepening, and I am falling further in love with my wife and owner.  My comfort level and acceptance with Master being the Alpha in this relationship is growing, I feel like this is a good fit for me as a sub.  I believe that there will be difficult times for me still, but I think I am coming to a better understanding of my jealousy and I hope that I will be able to deal with it better in the future.

I was thinking about my jealousy today, and about the difference between this relationship and the cuckolding relationships Domalicious and I have experienced in the past.  The big difference this time is the feelings that Domalicious has for Master.  None of the men that she played with in the past brought out such strong feelings in her.  There was one man she cared for, but Master is the first man she has loved.  I realized that in the past I have shared Domalicious' body with other men, but this time I am sharing her heart as well.  I have found that sharing her heart is much more difficult for me than sharing her body, but the past few days I have begun to really embrace this part of her relationship with Master.  It makes me happy that Master can be for her what I cannot, and that she can experience this depth of feeling and emotion with him.

As I have come to embrace the feelings that Domalicious has for Master my submission to, and desire for, her has grown incredibly.  We seem to be growing closer and closer.  As my submission grows so does my vulnerability, and I am finding that I like that feeling.  I feel like Domalicious holds my very being in her hand. My body, my mind, my heart, all of me is hers.  I wish to be in her presence every minute of every day, and when I am I wish to be naked, not just my body, but my heart as well.

I suppose that what I have written above may seem strange to most people, but the intensity of my feelings of submission to my wife are almost overwhelming, and I just don't know how else to describe it.

Along with Domalicious' and Master's relationship, and the emotions that it has brought forth in me, is a need for reassurance from Domalicious.  I suppose that I should not need so much reassurance, but I do.  I need to be close to Domalicious, I love to just touch her, rub her back or feet, or to just sit holding her and smell her hair or skin.  I have also been feeling the need to have something tangible to remind me of her, and her ownership of me, when I cannot be with her.  We have discussed in the past coming up with something, perhaps a necklace that I can wear as a collar.  I think that she is going to give me something like that soon and I am very excited about it.


1 comment:

  1. As a submissive man, and a cuckold, I can understand the new kind of jealousy you must be feeling.

    As submissive men, we know the feelings of devotion that come from submitting to our wives. Their exercise of power over us deepens our devotion.

    If I was in your shoes, I would undoubtedly feel some insecurity, knowing that my wife's submission to her Master would probably make her feel as devoted to him as I feel to her.

    On the other hand, your wife's experience of submission to Master is one that she now shares with you. So, not only do you have a submissive's bond to his Mistress, but you have a sort of fellowship in the shared experience of submission. That must be an emotionally rich experience.

    Master obviously wields enormous power. Not only does he command Domalicious's submission, but he has the power to control the form of her relationship to you.

    I hope Master uses his power with wisdom and compassion so that all three of you continue to find erotic pleasure and emotional fulfilment in this love triangle.

    ReplyDelete