subtlyhers

subtlyhers

Monday, March 19, 2012

I am a contented sub.

Domalicious gave me a lovely time last night, after which I was able to get a decent nights sleep, this makes me a very happy sub this morning.

Domalicious gave me very nice beating last night.  She warmed me up very well, and used several different implements on me.  I am not at all sure what she used, I know she used a dressage whip, my belt, her hand, there were some other things as well, but I am not sure what.  I was just laying with my face down enjoying things, trying not to squirm too much, and trying to be somewhat quiet so I didn't see what else was used.  It was truly lovely and something I was really in need of.

After the beating she used a dildo on my sissy hole.  That was sooo nice, and something she has not done before.  I am not new to having my sissy hole fucked.  That was a big part of my training with the woman I belonged to before I met Domalicious, but it has been over ten years since I had been fucked, I missed it.  It felt so good.  I am obviously out of training though, I thought she was using a fairly large dildo, but afterward I saw it it was one of the smallest we have.  I was a bit surprised that it had made me feel so full, since at one time I was able to take a fist in my behind.

When Domalicious was done playing with me I was allowed to stimulate and finger Master's pussy.  So nice...I so love making my wife feel good and after all the play she had given me it was even more special.

When all the play was done Domalicious sent me to the other room to sleep and I was able to sleep a good six hours.  Sleep has been a bit hard to come by around here lately so that was a special treat as well.

Thank you Miss for everything last night, I am very grateful; and I am a very contented sub.

No comments:

Post a Comment