subtlyhers

subtlyhers

Saturday, March 17, 2012

Happy St Patrick's Day!

I finally managed to get some rest last night!!!  It is so nice, I am still not truly rested, but am so much better than I have been the past week or two.  Domalicious is recovering, still has quite a bit of pain, but we have hope now.

As I mentioned in my last post I am no longer allowed intercourse with Domalicious, I am finding that this is an  interesting situation.  I want so much to be able to put pinky inside her, to feel her around me, to be one with her in that way.  I miss that very much.  However it also brings out feelings in me that I love.

I feel so deeply submitted to Master and Domalicious.  Knowing that her pussy belongs to him, and that I am not allowed inside it anymore makes me feel so owned.  It is incredibly erotic in a way.  I am also getting to do some lovely oral worship, and that is just so fantastic.  I have always loved to worship her pussy and now it is even more erotic for me knowing that it is Master's pussy and that his big cock has been inside it, and will be again, is so exciting to me.  I am so looking forward to seeing him fuck his pussy again and I hope that I will be allowed to lick his cum from it once more.

While I still feel jealous at times I am managing it much better.  The jealousy seems to be a good thing now, it is exciting in its own way, and I think it helps keep me more aware of just how lucky I am to be Domalicious' husband and sub.  The jealousy still hurts somewhat, but it is not like it was a few weeks ago when I was afraid that Master might take over Domalicious' heart and that she might not love me as much anymore.  Now I am feeling more comfortable that even though she loves Master there is always a special place in her heart for me.  He is her Master and her real man, but I will always be her subhub.


No comments:

Post a Comment