subtlyhers

subtlyhers

Thursday, March 8, 2012

Keeping busy.

This week has been a very busy one so far.  Mostly I have been busy at work unfortunately, I wish I could have been more busy serving Master and Domalicious.  My desire to serve Master and Domalicious is just off the charts, it consumes me at times.  Master and Domalicious have not been able to see each other this week, they were hoping to do so, but my work got in the way and I was not able to drive her.  They chat a lot, and talk on the phone occasionally but it is not the same.  I know Domalicious is missing her Master.

Other than being over tired I am doing well.  I have not been experiencing any jealousy to speak of, and have just been really happy that I belong to Master and Domallicious.  Domalicious has been really good to me this week.  She has let me wear my collar to bed twice so far, that is a treat for me.  I love to wear my collar and hope that someday soon I will have a less obvious collar that I can wear 24/7.

Domalicious surprised me last night by telling me that she is considering having pinky pierced, a prince albert piercing I believe, and placing a lock through it as a chastity device.  That is very exciting to me, I would love to be locked like that.

I am finding that I am wanting more and more to be marked in some way as her, and Master's, sub.  I think that it is partly because she belongs to Master now and I want a physical, tangible reminder that I am still her's.  There are some other reasons as well, Domalicious is facing a health challenge, I am sure that she will be fine, but there is some worry for me there.  I believe those are the reasons why I so want a 24/7 collar, and why the idea of being pierced in that way is so exciting to me.  Of course, being me, the idea of having pinky locked up, and Master controlling the key and my access to my wife seems pretty hot.

Domalicious used my new paddle on me last night, that was so great.  I'm not sure if I mentioned it here or not, but Domalicious gave me a Maori war club for Valentines Day.  It is beautiful, and is a fantastic spanking implement.  I will try to post a picture of it here.  It was so nice to be paddled last night, I feel so much like I am hers when she disciplines me.




No comments:

Post a Comment