subtlyhers

subtlyhers

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Busy week.

It has been a very busy week, and I am exhausted so I am just going to write a short update here.

Master and Domalicious were able to spend a few hours together this past week.

Domalicious went into the hospital a few days for a surgery that went well.  She is home now and on the mend, I am doing the best I can to take care of her.  I've not managed much sleep the past 4-5 days, and been stressed of course with her in the hospital.  Hopefully I will be able to get some rest at some point and I can catch up here a little better.

Master has decided that I am not allowed any form of intercourse with Domalicious now.  I am allowed to pleasure her orally, but pinky is not allowed inside her.  This is sad and exciting to me at the same time, I think it will be difficult for me over time.

Domalicious is considering having pinky pierced, a prince albert, with a lock placed through the piercing.  She seems to be very serious about this, so we will see, I am excited and nervous about it at the same time.

Sorry for the rather dry update, but exhaustion is taking it's toll, so I will stop here.

No comments:

Post a Comment