subtlyhers

subtlyhers

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

So worth it.

Domalicious is with Master today, I am so happy for her.  I chatted online with her a while ago, she said she was happy and having lots of fun.  I hope that they will both enjoy their time together.  I wish I could be with them, but this is their time.  Domalicious said that Master was sending me some pictures to taunt me, I am so looking forward to seeing them

While this all pushes my masochistic buttons and turns me on, what I want most out of this cuckolding relationship is for Domalicious to be happy.  I love the way she lights up when I come home, and I love the way she lights up when she sees her Master, or even when she is chatting with him online.  It gives me such joy that Master is able to give her those things that I cannot and that she is able to experience so much pleasure and joy.  Master can give her many gifts that I cannot, I can give her many gifts that Master cannot, and I believe that Domalicous deserves all these gifts.

In turn Domalicious shares many gifts and her heart with both Master and I.  I have said it before and I will say it again, Master and I are very lucky men.

As for my heart, it is exclusively Domalicious'.  It belongs to her and her alone.  Master owns me, and I like and respect Master very much, but my heart belongs to Domalicious.  AlphaDomme owns me as well, Domalicious has given her partial ownership rights over me.  I love AlphaDomme, she is wonderful, but my heart belongs to Domalicious.

There was someone who commented on a blog I had posted on Men Submit who said they felt sad for me.  The blog was about Master and Domalicious' relationship, and how it made me feel in the beginning, how hard it was for me at first to share Domalicious' heart, and  how I was growing as a sub because of it.  I sure don't want anyone to feel sad for me.  The intensity of my feelings have caused me to struggle at times in the early part of this relationship, but it has caused me to grow and learn so much as well.  It has given me so much joy as I have discovered new depths of love and submission to my wife, and seen my wife make new discoveries about herself and us as well.  I feel that this relationship has been a great journey, and I am excited to continue forward.

Cuckolding is obviously not for everyone, but for a few of us it is enlightening, joyful, and fulfilling.  It is not always easy to make a journey like this.  It can be very difficult and even a bit scary to break down your emotions and really look closely at them, but for me it is worth it, oh so worth it.

1 comment:

  1. I think it is difficult for anyone who isn't wired to be a cuckold to understand the joy and pleasure that some of men get.

    I can relate to much of what you say. My wife doesn't have a "master"; her relationship with her lover is totally vanilla. But he can pleasure her in a way that is beyond me. Because he is quite well endowed and has tremendous stamina and self-control (at least compared to me) he can fuck her to two or three orgasms. In fact, being a real gentleman, he only ever allows himself to cum after my wife is thoroughly sated.

    I wish I had that kind of self-control and stamina, so that I could do that. But I serve my wife in other ways, and I am happy that my wife is experiencing a kind of pleasure that she would be missing if she limited herself to me alone.

    And, of course, I get masochistic pleasure when my wife teases me about the other guy's superior abilities.

    But I have no doubt that we love one another.

    ReplyDelete