subtlyhers

subtlyhers

Thursday, March 22, 2012

I have a few marks.

Domalicious did give me a bit more whipping last night, and she was able to mark me a bit, hooray!  She was webcamming with Master, and wanted to show him her rawhide quirt and allow him to see it in action on me.  She placed me where Master could watch over the webcam.  She gave me a few good hard swats, and then asked me how hard a swat I could handle on a scale of one to ten.  I told her an eight, which she gave me.  She asked again, and I told her a nine, she gave me a nine, and Domalicious does hit hard.  It was great for me but unfortunately it hurt her shoulder a bit so that was the end of the whipping.  She did leave some nice marks though, so I am very happy about that, I hope she is as well.  Poor Domalicious though, I got a heating pad on her shoulder, and some pain killers.  She is doing better this morning, but obviously she is not quite up to whipping that hard yet.

Master and Domalicious are going to see each other tonight, I am quite excited.  I won't be allowed to be with them, but I am happy that they will have some time together at least.  Domalicious has been missing her Master.

No comments:

Post a Comment