subtlyhers

subtlyhers

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Fun and a funny!

I had a fun filled evening with Ms Exotic a couple of nights ago.  I love CBT, after all I am a male masochist.  What could be better, I get attention paid to my cock and balls and it involves erotic pain.  It's definitely a win/win for me. :)  We hadn't really had any good CBT sessions for a very long time, a bit of play here and there, mostly just a few slaps or a squeeze, but nothing that you could really call a play session, until the other night.

My pubic area has been kept shaved most of the time in the past, but over the summer I have allowed the hair to grow out.  Ms Exotic began the session by having me lay with my legs spread, she grabbed as many pubic hairs as she could and would tug on them.  Then she began alternating, grabbing a handful and tugging, grabbing just a few and pulling, in between stroking my penis and bringing me to the edge of orgasm.  She would squeeze my testicles, and slap my penis, and use her fingernails around the glans, absolutely driving me crazy with a mix of pain and pleasure.  

It was so much fun, she was amusing herself with me, and I was in heaven.  We didn't use any clamps or clips, no bondage or anything this time, but still after such a long hiatus from CBT it was an absolutely wonderful session.  Thank you Ms Exotic for indulging me, I hope that it amused you and that you enjoyed it as well.

So, that was some fun, now for a funny.  Ms Exotic was having lunch with one of her best girlfriends, they were talking about the fact that Ms Exotic is going to be meeting a couple of old chums, males, who have been recently divorced.  Ms Exotic's friend was very concerned, and warning her that maybe it wasn't such a good idea to meet these guys since they are so recently divorced, and that they may be wanting more than just a platonic friendship at this point.  She was very concerned that Ms Exotic, a married woman, was going to be putting herself in this position.  


Ms Exotic told me that she just started laughing, she then explained our relationship to her friend.  She has no plans to do anything other than renew old friendships with these guys, but she found it funny that her girlfriend was so concerned since even if she did do something with one of these guys she knows the only reaction I would have would be to get excited and turned on.

Anyhow, she ended up explaining our relationship to her girlfriend, so now all her close female friends know about our FLR.  


No comments:

Post a Comment