subtlyhers

subtlyhers

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

The Australian Stock Whip

Ms Exotic gave me a very intense discipline session last night, using her Australian stock whip on me for the first time.

We had spent part of the day visiting some friends, and I got a bit sassy while we were there.  Not really in a bad way understand.  When we get together with these friends there is a lot of teasing that goes on, and I was teasing Ms Exotic a bit.  Of course being my Domme she gets to have payback in a fun way when we get home.

Anyway last night she said that she would like to try the stock whip on me, and I agreed.  The whip is fairly long, it is considered a five foot whip, but the way they measure them is to measure the braided part (thong) only, that does not include the handle, fall or cracker.  Altogether it is probably seven or eight feet long.

Here is a picture of a similar whip from the same maker:



It was not that easy to use such a long whip in our bedroom, but she did a great job.

She had me naked, standing near the head of our bed, with her standing down past the foot.  I began to get an erection while she was getting ready.  I mean come on it's pretty hot to have a woman standing there with a bullwhip about to discipline you, if you are a masochistic sub.  The first couple of lashes were not bad at all, I became even more erect, and was thinking that this was not nearly as bad as I expected.

Then along comes lash number three; HOLY CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   I nearly jumped out of my skin, my erection was gone by the time my feet hit the floor, and Ms Exotic was laughing so hard she snorted!

It was not easy to make myself get back into position, but I did.  Within a couple more lashes I was slipping pretty deeply into subspace, thank goodness.  This was one of the quickest trips into subspace I have ever had.  It usually takes a while, and some pretty serious pain to get me there.  Well, I have to admit this seemed like pretty serious pain to me, but it sure didn't take long.

I have no idea how many lashes she gave me, I don't think it was very many, but I was floating somewhere in subspace and definitely not keeping count. I know several more of the lashes really made me jump, I can remember her laughing a lot more, and me trying to concentrate on my breathing and taking the next one for her.  I know I was crying some, and I can remember jumping when the lash hit and then trying to get back in position.

I can also remember her coming up just a bit short a few times, feeling the wind, and hearing the pop when the lash just missed my behind.  Not sure if I jumped or not when that happened, but I can recall her laughing then as well.

I definitely needed a little aftercare when it was over, and she held me and stroked me for quite a while, that part was very lovely.

We played quite a bit more as well.  She used her Emjoi Epilator on my back.  God I hate that f*^$#ing thing!!!  It always makes her laugh though, and I do like to make her laugh.

She used another braided whip on me, one that I had given her as a gift some time ago.


This one is nothing near as severe as the stock whip was, it was more erotic.  She did make me spread my legs though, and she can make this thing wrap around in such a way so that it just stings the back of my scrotum.  A very painful sting, but very erotic as well.

I almost forgot, at one point, when she was about done using this whip on me, she made me guess a number between one and twelve.  I think it was twelve rather than ten.  Anyway, I would get ten hard lashes for every number I was away from the number she had in mind.  Thank goodness I guessed eight and she was thinking of nine, so I only got ten more lashes.

She let me bring her to a nice orgasm manually, allowed me to have intercourse with her, although I was not allowed to ejaculate.  I was not able to last very long, it's kind of stop and go with me especially when I have not cum in a while.  She also had me use a vibrator on her, which she seemed to enjoy a great deal.

One of the best things was that there was a lot of cuddling, petting, and just being intimate.  It was a very special evening.  I love Ms Exotic, she is so great about indulging my kinks, and she seems to enjoy them more and more herself.


No comments:

Post a Comment