subtlyhers

subtlyhers

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

There's no place like home.

Well it is good to be home.  I just got back last night from an out of town trip, it sure does feel good to be home.  I was not only out of town but had very limited access to the internet, and even to cell phone service, so I was really missing Ms Exotic by the time I got home.  We had a great time last night, it was so wonderful to have her beside me in bed again, and to feel her body responding to me.  She drove me crazy, and left me very frustrated.

There is one hitch though, I broke a rule while I was away.  The last night before I was going to be driving home I could not sleep.  I was feeling very sexually frustrated, and just could not seem to relax.  I badly needed to get some sleep as I had a sixteen hour drive ahead of me.  I was not able to reach Ms Exotic, and so I took matters into my own hands and masturbated to conclusion.  I hoped she would not be upset, and I don't think she is terribly, but she is not happy about it either.  Apparently although I received a bit of punishment last night there is more to come.  

I was quite embarrassed today when I went onto her site, mensubmit.com, and saw that she had made a post on the forum explaining what I had done, and asking for punishment suggestions.  Actually it is not suggestions as to the type of punishment that she is looking for, but instead suggestions as to the severity.  I suppose this is part of the punishment as well, it is certainly embarrassing to have this posted on a public forum.  I guess this is also part and parcel of having your wife be co-owner of a site like Men Submit.  Anyway it is out there now, so I thought I might as well write about it here as well.

If it is appropriate, and if Ms Exotic approves, I will post about the punishment once it happens.

2 comments: