subtlyhers

subtlyhers

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Irony


I see discussion fairly often on forums and blogs in which people seem to find poly/ cuckoldry quite offensive. They also seem to think that the cuckold is some poor pathetic being, and often those that are cuckolds seem to like to think of themselves as pathetic. I find this interesting.

This idea of being the pathetic cuckold is a turn on for many guys, to be honest myself included. I do get turned on when Ms Exotic and I are playing and she tells me how pathetic I am. Usually this is when I have just entered her, and am unable to move for fear of ejaculating, and she will laugh at me, tell me I am pathetic, and taunt me with how much better her other guy is. This of course makes me more turned on, which makes me even more inadequate. But that is play, I do not really think of myself as pathetic.

Now, I suppose that when it comes to intercourse, my performance can be described as pathetic (Merriam-Webster defines pathetic as "Pitifully inferior or inadequate." That is probably a fair assessment of my performance when it comes to sexual intercourse. However there is much more to a person than how well they can perform sexual intercourse, and I don't think that being a cuckold makes you pathetic, anymore than being a sub does. I do other things to Ms Exotic sexually at which I am definitely not inferior or inadequate.

I also do not believe that being cuckolded makes me any less of a man. I am still my family's provider and protector. I am a hard worker who is very good at what I do. I simply have a little different sex life than most vanilla men.

I am sure that we all have certain things at which we are "Pitifully inferior or inadequate." However we all have things we are great at as well.

It seems ironic to me that people who are involved in a kink oriented FLR are so judgmental about certain other kinks. I have seen this often, especially when it comes to cuckolding and poly lifestyles. You have these people who were perhaps spanking, or pegging one another last night, and they are disgusted that some other couple chooses to engage in a poly situation. It's all relative I guess, it is just interesting. The vanilla folks may think that spanking and pegging are outrageous, folks involved in these kinks may think that cuckolding is outrageous.

Ms Exotic has pointed out to me that I am being judgmental of these people, so there ya go, more irony.

No comments:

Post a Comment