subtlyhers

subtlyhers

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Tension (the good kind)

As I am writing this post I am waiting for Ms Exotic to come home, it is late, and I am very tired after a long, hot, day.  However, I am so excited!  I wonder what will happen when she gets here?  

Perhaps she will be tired, she has been working late as well after all.  Maybe she will just cuddle with me, hopefully allow me to stimulate her, I'd love to give her a nice orgasm.  Afterward, maybe she will give my testicles a squeeze, or a swat, roll over and go to sleep as I rub her back.  

Maybe she won't be so tired though, maybe she will be in the mood to play!  What might she have in store for me tonight?  When she is in the mood to play I never know what to expect, but often it is mind blowing!

There is the possibility too that tonight I may be punished.  You see I have earned some punishments that are yet to be meted out over the past couple of weeks.  Perhaps corporal punishment, but possibly excluded from her bed, or ignored by her.  I could be made to stay up even later doing extra chores, or perhaps writing lines, or an essay.  Real punishments given by Ms Exotic tend to not be fun, even the corporal ones.  

Even when we are together, I never know what her next touch will bring.  Will it be blissfully pleasurable, or will it test my pain threshold to the limit.  She often laughs at me, sometimes I will flinch when we are laying together and she moves.  Sometimes she can just sense my nervous tension, I live life on the edge(hahahaha), but I wouldn't have it any other way.  


I think that this is one of the things I love most about being in a FLR, especially one that involves kink.  There is a sexual tension between Ms Exotic and I, even after years of marriage.  I am so excited as I wait for her to arrive, wondering what the night will bring.  I am fighting fatigue bordering on exhaustion, but  still I couldn't fall asleep now if I tried.  It's not just tonight though, this sexual energy is there between us almost always.  Once in a great while life will really get the better of us for a short time, and it may seemingly disappear, but that doesn't happen often.  It does wax and wane somewhat, that is true, but it is almost always there to some degree.  I see other couples that seem to have lost that sexual energy from their relationship, and I feel so grateful that we have chosen the path we have.  Our FLR, and the kink we engage in, keeps things so fresh and exciting.

One thing I can say for sure, life is not boring when you are married to Ms Exotic.


No comments:

Post a Comment