subtlyhers

subtlyhers

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

A visit from AlphaDomme and betaboy.

It's been quite a while since I have updated this blog, but life has got in the way and I have had more important things that needed my attention.  Domalicious' recovery is continuing, we are keeping quite busy trying to get her well again.  Spring has sprung and that has kept me busy trying to maintain our little property, it is also a busy time of year for my work.  All in all we have been a bit overwhelmed and when I have had spare time I have just felt the need to relax and regroup a bit rather than maintain this blog.  I have not even had much time (or energy) to help with the Men Submit website, although I am trying to check in there regularly.  If things slow down somewhat I will try to be more regular with my updates here.

Domalicious and Master Have called it quits.  I will not go into details, if Domalicious wishes she can share regarding that.  I will say that neither of us have any regrets, it was a fantastic experience for us both.

The most exciting thing lately for us is a visit from AlphaDomme and betaboy.  It was great to see AlphaDomme again, and to meet betaboy.  For those of you who may not know I am married to and owned by Domalicious, who gave her best friend AlphaDomme ownership rights to me as well   It was very excited to be naked in front of both my owners last night and they were kind enough to give my behind a good warming with various toys.  They also had some fun with a T.E.N.S. unit attached to my privates, and there was a nipple pinching contest as well.  This was betaboys first experience serving the two of them together, they are both wonderful and creative Dommes on their own, but when they are together it is almost scary.  They have so much fun coming up with their little games, it was great fun to see how amused they were and how much fun they had teasing and playing with betaboy and I.

I would like to thank Domalicious and AlphaDomme, it was really great to have that play, and just to spend some time with them visiting and relaxing.  After all the stress and challenges I have been dealing with lately, the time with them and betaboy was just what I needed and the fact that I was able to be with both my owners made it much more special for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment