subtlyhers

subtlyhers

Monday, December 12, 2011

The next step

Domalicious has decided to take things up a notch in our FLR.  She has taken more control, and assigned me more duties.  I am quite excited about this, though I know it will be (and already has been) much more challenging.  So far it has been been great, I feel like I am more securely in my place.  


We have come up with a code so that when I begin to get out of line she can put me back in my place, even in public.  There are code words, each additional word letting me know that I have crossed the line even further, and so when I hear one or more of these words I know it is time to give her a "Yes Ma'am." and fall back in step with her.  I am hopeful that this will help me to be a better subhub for her.


I also have daily and weekly duties now.  It's not easy to keep up with all these, but I feel a great deal of satisfaction when I do please her with my efforts.


There has also been more physical punishment involved when I step out of line, which I appreciate as it seems to help motivate as much as correct me.


One of my daily duties is to keep a journal, detailing my feelings and thoughts, which Domalicious reads at her convenience.  This has already been a help to us, Domalicious has a much better idea of what is going on in my heart and head, since I often find it easier to write about, rather than talk about my feelings.


I will try to update occasionally as things progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment